SENIOR RECREATIONAL COACH
D’Vine Gymsports is currently seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual that is extremely passionate about the early stages of gymnastics including Kindy Gym, Recreational and School Programs.
The successful applicant will take the steps needed to oversee all Recreational and Kindy Gym programs with the goal to be a leading provider within the industry!
Essential requirements and attributes
- Intermediate qualification or above
- First Aid and CPR
- Police Check
- Minimum 3 years coaching experience
- Programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to develop strong relationships with all members of club and have a strong desire for a positive culture
Willing to achieve
- Kinder Gym qualification
- GFA or WAG Advanced Spring M1
If you are an excited and passionate individual who loves the sport and loves to encourage children to be active and ready to take on a leadership role we are ready to hear from you! If you are interested in this role, get in touch by sending through your resume to email@example.com